The FLVnThumbs application is a standalone player which means it doesn’t need help from an ASP or PHP script in order to work. Your favorite video files can be shown instantly on your local machine or on the World Wide Web. This application can even match the color scheme of your website; take a look at the customizations options below!
How It Works
- Place your video files (FLV) into a folder marked "movies"
- Open the HTML file to view the FLVnThumbs application displaying your video files (FLV)
Note: All video types (.mov, .mpg. .avi, etc.) need to be converted to .flv in order for the FLVnThumbs application to work. RIVA FLV Converter is a free program that will allow you to convert your video files to .flv. Also, you can find different FLV converters here.
- Change background colors
- AutoPlay on load (yes or no)
- Thumbnails open on load (yes or no)
- Unlimited amount of videos
- Add your own thumbnail image for each video
- Add descriptions to each video
How Do I Install the Files?
Program not displaying correctly?
Download the latest Macromedia plug-ins: